- Empirical or conceptual papers
- Paper must be written in English.
- Empirical papers should follow this format: (1) Title, (2) Author, (3) Abstract, (4) Research Background, (5) Literature Review, (6) Research Methods, (7) Result & Discussion, (8) Conclusion, (9) References.
- Keywords are separated by comma and contain max 5 keywords
- Conceptual review papers should follow this format: (1) Title, (2) Author, (3) Abstract, (4) Research Background, (5) Literature Review, (6) Discussion, (7) Conclusion, (8) References
- Only original manuscripts not previously published or presented at another conference/forum should be submitted
- Abstract should contain less than 500 words (please use word count function to calculate your words). Abstract is containing main issue (s) of research, research objective(s), research questions, data method of analysis (simple explanation) if any, and result(s).
- Due date for abstract submission: 16 December 2016. Assessment and notification of the results: 3 January 2017
- Final paper submissions should not exceed 7000 words. Due date for final paper submissionv5 February 2017. Papers submitted after the due date will not be included in proceeding.
- Once the paper is accepted, at least one of authors must register for and present the paper at the symposium. All authors must attach their latest/updated curriculum vitae.Publication Plan: Final copy of accepted papers will be professional published in MABIS Journal (ISBN) with more detailed review process (with author permission and MABIS rules of publication).
- All authors will receive electronic form (CD-ROM) only.
- Submission of paper and abstract should be in softcopy (MS Word document)
For further information regarding the symposium and paper submission,
Department of Management,
Faculty of Business and Economics
Jl. Raya Kalirungkut, Surabaya 60293, Indonesia
+62 (31) 298-1139