- Before submitting your paper for review, please make sure that your paper is prepared in accordance with the paper format guidelines.
- Download INSYMA 19 Paper Format Guidelines
- Article must be submitted in English only.
- Article must consist of 6 pages (including Abstract and References).
- Article should be consisting of abstract, introduction, literature review, methods, results & discussion, conclusion, acknowledgement (if any) and references.
- To keep scientific integrity, one of our editors will run Turnitin on each new submission to see if has problem of possible plagiarism. Papers not passing plagiarism check will be desk rejected immediately.
- Your submitted paper to INSYMA committee is considered to be in its final form, and will be reviewed by at least two reviewers in a double-blind review process, with the understanding that it has not been published, nor is being submitted, accepted, or under review elsewhere. By submitting your paper, you warrant that the above statement is true